Monday 21 February 2022

Fragma

Fragma are a German vocal trance music group. Originally the creation came from brothers Dirk and Marco Duderstadt and producer Ramon Zenker. In 1999, they had a UK Dance Chart #1 with "Toca me".

90 Hits (Discography):
Date	   UK	Song
Sep 1999   11	Toca me

What happened next?
Fragma would add vocals to "Toca Me" with a sample from Coco Star's 1996 song, "I need a miracle" and called it "Toca's miracle". It gave Fragma their only UK chart topper in April 2000. Subsequent UK Top 5 hits followed with "Everytime you need me" (with Maria Rubia on vocals) (UK#3 2001) and "You are alive" (with Damae on vocals) (UK#4 2001). A 2008 remix of "Toca's miracle" sent it back into the UK charts.
Vocalist Damae left the group in 2012 and her replacement didn't come until 2017 when Tess took over to front the group. Their most recent release was the track "I want more" in 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment