Tuesday 10 August 2021

Me & My

Me & My are a Danish Eurodance duo consisting of sisters Susanne (July 27) and Penille (July 24) Georgi. Originally they were known as the SuPer Sisters. They are best known for the international dance hit with "Dub I Dub". It was top 10 in Belgium, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Spain and Sweden where it reached #2. It reached #2 on the Canada Dance chart. It was #1 in their native Denmark. They released a self-titled album, which also had "Baby boy", a Belgian and Finnish Top 10 as well as #2 in Denmark.

90 Hits (Discography):
Date	Den	Song
1995	 1	Dub-I-Dub
1995	 2	Baby Boy
1996	12	Lion Eddie
1999	 3	Let the love go on

What happened next?
Me & My released a further two albums, "Let The Love Go On" and "Flying high". They also collaborated with other Danish artists on a single "Selv En DrĂ¥be" for charity in Denmark. In 2002, Me & My and the danish female-artist Nicole recorded a latino/dance-track "Te Quiero". On 11 November 2016 Me & My released a remix single of "Two Are Stronger Than One". The remix was done by Stormby (Matt Eriksson), who was asked by their biggest Danish fan for help to get it remixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment