Thursday 24 June 2021

JK

JK was an Eurodance project made up by Italian producers Larry Pignagnoli and Davide Riva (who most famously produced Whigfield). The project was fronted in videos and on stage by Polish model, Marta Simlat. It later was revealed, Simlat did not supply any of vocals to any their songs. Early songs like "You make me feel good" and "You and I" were sung by Giovanna Bersola (Jenny B). Later songs from "My Radio" onwards were performed by Sandra Chambers (Sandy) and Annerley Gordon (Ann Lee). JK scored 2 Canada Dance #1s with "You and I" in 1995 and "My Radio" in 1996.

90 Selected Hits (Discography):
Date   CanDance	Song
Mar 1995   1	You and I
Apr 1996   1	My Radio

What happened next?
Sandy recorded a number of songs in 2000s but nothing recently. Jenny B also recorded a number of songs in 2000s. Her last release was "Secret Lover/Open up your eyes" with Alessandro Magnanini in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment