Sunday 1 May 2022

Lil Suzy

Suzanne Melone (better known as Lil Suzy) is an American born (Mar 1) freestyle singer, best known for the song, "Take me in your arms" from her debut album, "Love can wait". She was only 12 at the time of the record. The song reached #67 on the US chart but also #4 ont he Canada Dance chart.

90 Hits (Discography):
Date	US	Song
1991	67	Take me in your arms
1994	62	Promise Me
1997	79	Can't get you out of my mind
1998	94	I still love you

What happened next?
In the 2000s, Lil Suzy oured with Lisette Melendez and Angel Mercado (The Cover Girls) as a trio, S.A.L. (Suzy, Angel, Lisette). Lil Suzy has also toured with Amber, and the now disbanded electronic group, Prophecy Collective. Her last releases were in 2002 as featured artist on Collage's "Don't you want me" and "Dance Tonight" in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment