Sunday 23 October 2022

Toni Braxton

Toni Braxton is an American born (Oct 7) singer and actress. Known for her husky alto voice, has won seven Grammy Awards and has sold over forty million records worldwide. She started off as a group with her sisters, the Braxtons. Besk known for "You're makin' me high", which reach #1 on both the Canada and US dance charts as well as the US singles chart. "Un-break my heart" and "I don't want to know" also peaked at #1 on the US dance chart. "Un-break my heart" was also reached the top of US Hot 100 chart.

90 Hits (Discography):
Date	   UK	Song
Jan 1994    2	Breathe Again
Apr 1994   15	Another Sad Love Song
Jul 1994   30	You Mean The World To Me
Dec 1994   33	Love Shoulda Brought You Home
Jul 1996    7	You're Makin' Me High
Nov 1996    2	Un-Break My Heart
May 1997    9	I Don't Want To
Nov 1997   22	How Could An Angel Break My Heart (with Kenny G)

What happened next?
Toni Braxton would a couple of hits in noughties with "He wasn't man enough" reaching UK#5. Her most recent album was "Spell my name" which feature the US R&B number 1 hits, "Do it" and "Gotta move on". Toni appeared on the sixth season of the American version of the "Masked Singer" as Pufferfish but was third to be eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment